Friday, June 22, 2012

I Finally Did It!!

Summer is in full swing and I am busy working on things for next year! I have wanted to start my own blog for a long time after being inspired by so many great bloggers out there! I have gotten so many fantastic ideas and I wanted to be able to share some of my own...and...let's face it...it's so much FUN!! :) I spend hours in blogland each week and I have filled up several notebooks with all of the creative ideas out there! I will start by telling a little about myself! My name is Brooke Mountain and I have been blessed to be teaching Kindergarten for 7 years now! It wasn't my first choice (we all learn quickly out of college that you don't often get to choose!) but I feel like fate brought me to Kinderland and now I never want to leave! I have loved it from day one! Who knew that I would enjoy tying shoes, wiping noses, and drying tears!? ;) In all seriousness, I cannot imagine doing anything else with my life! I feel so blessed to be able to set a solid foundation for a lifetime of learning! Kindergarten is a year of "firsts" for many kiddos. The first time they lose a tooth, ride a bus, eat lunch at school, walk in a line...the list could go on and on!  I love watching them experience all of those things for the first time! I can truly say that it doesn't feel like a job to me! I get up everyday excited to spend my day learning and exploring with my sweet little ones! Ok...I will be honest...the summer off doesn't hurt anything either! ;) I am looking forward to this new adventure and I cannot wait to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment